Tuesday, January 6, 2009

To Be Loved





























To be loved like that
In that magical way
So special in its place
It demands better word play


I want

Anoth
er word not so simple
Not so used
Something indescribable
Inspired by a muse

Whatever that love word is
I want it
I want it so I can give it
And live it
So I can say it
And believe it

To tell her
To whisper
But still I wonder

If I'll get it

I get livid
With the thought of my heart
Going frigid

However

My heart is kept warm
By the welcomed swarm
Of another love platonic
Keeping my life going
At supersonic
Yes
Past the sound of doubt
The yells of lies
And cries
Of hopelessness, of defeat
That may knock me
Off my feet
But I won't retreat

Yes, it's not from her
But it's from them
Fruits of my requiem
Gifts from God

She's coming

But until then
Love is love
Friends are friends
And God is love

-Neil Abellanosa




0 comments: